- Five section eccentrically positioned radio-translucent table top without cross members facilitates C-arm imaging. The table top is made of specially developed radio-translucent material for excellent fluoroscopic capability.
- Operating positions i.e. Height adjustment, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, Lateral Tilt and Back Section are precisely and smoothly controlled by cabled handheld Remote using Linear Actuators from Linak A/S, Denmark. A low voltage system is used to ensure safety of the user.
- ‘0’ Position: The operating table has a new futuristic design SMPS Openbus Control Box with microprocessor based software system with ‘0’ positioning facility. By simply pressing ‘0 Position’ button on the remote, the table automatically goes to its lowest height and all other table positions come to level.
- Programming: The microprocessor based control system is fully programmable and can store up to two preset table top position in its memory which can be recalled anytime by simply pressing M1 or M2 button on the remote. These preset positions can also be erased and set again as per requirement any number of times by a simple store procedure.
- Backlit Remote: The remote is ergonomically designed to have an easy and better grip and has LED backlit screen with symbolic position figures making it convenient to use even in the dark.
- Override Control: The table is provided with an override control system for any emergency, which is of feather touch keypad type and is beautifully flushed on the table column. Beside all the functions of handheld remote, it has extra function of locking any operating position to prevent accidental movement of that position during surgery. It also has the battery charging status indicator. The column keypad is based on the principle of two-fingered safety operation.
- Battery Backup : The table has a built-in Battery Backup System with enough power for several hours of operations in case of power failure.
- The Head and Leg Section are removable and interchangeable, capacitating a single table’s use in varied surgical procedures. These are manually operated by means of ratchet system.
- Built-in manually operated Jack-type Kidney Elevator flushed with the table top without any protruding part thus allowing enhanced C-Arm Image Intensifier maneuverability.
- Maintenance Free Lifting System: State-of-the-art lifting system comprising of hi-precision bearings with large contact surface which ensures the highest rigidity for heavy loads and smooth up-down movement. All bearings are permanently grease lubricated thus making this lifting system virtually maintenance free for lifetime.
- Non-corrosive SS304 Grade Stainless Steel base and cylinder covers for easy cleaning and hygiene.
- Beautifully finished with silver metallic PU paint and all stainless steel parts are matt finished.
- Complete with SS304 Grade Stainless Steel side-rails, clamps and standard accessories.
- Technical Specifications
- Standard Accessories
- Operating Positions
|Table top size (L x W)||: 1880 x 500 mm|
|Minimum height (without mattress)||: 735 mm|
|Maximum height (without mattress)||: 985 mm|
|Trendelenburg / ReverseTrendelenburg||: 20° / 20°|
|Lateral Tilt (Left/Right)||: 20° / 20°|
|Back section adjustment||: +70° / – 25°|
|Head section adjustment||: +40° / – 90°|
|Leg section adjustment||: + 15° / – 90°|
|Load capacity||: 150 Kgs|
|Power supply||: 220V AC – 50Hz|
|‘L’ shaped Anaesthetic Screen||: One pc|
|Padded Shoulder Support||: One pair|
|Padded Lateral Support||: One pair|
|Radio-translucent Armboard with pad||: Two pcs|
|Wristlet||: One pair|
|Goepel Knee Crutch with straps||: One pair|
|PU Foam Mattress||: One set|
Click Here to Download E-Brochure